A few mental meanderings this week.

A few random thoughts passing thru my mind today:

Gretchen Hirsch your patterns rock!  Designed for realistic women!  I made your pencil skirt and did very little adjustments right out of the gate unlike the big companies.

My choice of time off was stellar!  Sunny every dang day and I got much done including stripping and painting the bathroom door which required sawhorses and warm weather.

Bill's Diner?  Pretty good.  Not stellar, but basic with great ambiance.  Prices very reasonable, waitress very chatty.  Open for breakfast and lunch only.

Looking to plan another sewing Sunday with Sherry, maybe the 7th.  We'll see. 

Simmering hinges that had paint on them?  Brilliant!  Got the paint off with NO problems or chemicals.  The internet can really be handy for obscure how to's.

Planning another skirt--in navy.  Pencil again probably.

The cats need new beds.  Guess I'll be shopping for that soon.

Ordered gasket for the truck canopy.  To arrive next week and looking forward to getting the canopy back on the TRUCK and out of the YARD!

It's back to work tomorrow and frankly I really am not excited about that.  I can see how retired people are so darn busy.  I could realistically be that busy as well if my vacation was any indication.

Comments

Popular Posts