Bernina lust


how jedi are you?
:: by lawrie malen

I WISH!!!! Then I'd whip some appropriate A** while looking benign and talking funny.

Boy am I glad Friday's over. For some reason it's been a long week. I'm tired. Did squeeze some tunings in amongst my time at the clinic. That was nice as I have some medical bills from my aforementioned D&C to pay off. Ugh. Ya wonder what use health insurance is.

I made a grievous mistake today. I went to the local quilting store to buy a small bit of fabric. After my purchase I was circling the store for one last pass and that fabric screaming that I just couldn't live without it when the sewing machine sales lady made direct eye contact. I was caught. She proceeded to show me the features of the Bernina 630 sewing machine. $4000. Gulp. I am in the dark ages with my machine for sure. The 630 has a touch screen, many different stitches, differential feed, embroidery capabilities, buttonholes to die for...you name it, it's there.

Ya, but $4000??? Maybe I'll get a used one in a couple years. The one I've been using is probably 30 years old and still does fine. It's a tank and I just looked at a cadillac. No comparison. Anyhoo I've got sewing machine envy now. Pretty bad.

Nix that. Make it REAL BAD!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts