It's finally done!

Now presenting the much mentioned, long in the making....POE PURSE!

Quote the raven, Nevermore
 This is the inside pocket with a portait of Edgar
Made with microsuede.  Turned out as I imagined.  A rarity!

Next on the agenda are some pants that will fit.  I'm tired of rotating the only 3 pants I have that sort of fit for work.  I spent my lunch time Friday tracing out a slacks pattern.  Today I test fit it (roughly!) on my dress form and I will hopefully get them mostly fitted/finished this weekend.  

Spent my morning resuscitating  that piano in Arlington that I worked on before Thanksgiving.  I got it up and running, though how well is dubious.  It's not in good enough shape to really do a bang-up job but it now plays.  Band aided really but it all works.  After I came home I was bound and determined to finish the Poe purse.  I was so close, just took another 1/2 hour.  Whew!

Comments

Popular Posts