IT's finally the big 3 day weekend!

It's finally Friday....come on, sing along. You know the words, I know you do!! What a week. Glad it is over.

As usual lately though, we have nothing planned for this Labor Day weekend. Seemed to creep up on us. Now it's here and we are both looking at each other saying "Where are we going and what are we going to do?" It's a mixed bag of thoughts. We want to go somewhere, but half of America is going somewhere so the trip would be a pain with traffic and crowds. We want to do something different but what?! Omak. Now who in their right mind takes a trip to Omak to get away? That could be an option. It's still hot over there and is not too far away for a 3-day trip. Hmmm.

The D-man's birthday is coming up in about 1 1/2 months. I really need to plan something for that. Just what though. He tends to not like my suggestions for things to do so perhaps I'll just take him away for a weekend somewhere around his birthday. Yah. That's a pretty good thought. I like that. Somewhere far away from the maddening crowds.

Geez. Just looked at the time. I gotta get dinner started!

Comments

Popular Posts