Cough cough cough

I'm sick of having this lingering cough!!! I took Friday off as I felt miserable STILL!!!! Went with the hubbie to Mt. Baker in the motorhome later in the weekend. I lounged around pretty much the rest of the weekend while he went skiing, trying to feel better. I woke up Sunday morning actually feeling like a human again. Still have phlegm and an annoying cough, but it is reduced. We had almost a blizzard up at heather meadows when we left Monday morn, but it had turned to rain at the base of the mountain. Driving home was an adventure though. The motorhome is like a breadbox on a roller skate. The wind gusts were horrible and blew us all over the road going home, especially south of Bellingham. We arrived at home and breathed a sigh of relief. Scary!~

Took the tree down this morning. I need to figure out a way to store the new tree we got. I don't have a box big enough. We had purchased the demo at Lowe's as it was the only one left. Of course it came with no box or any other sort of storage container. Also need to thin out our lights. Some of the strands are quite old and out of date. We are trying to convert our lights to LED. Lower wattage and less cost to run. I can just see myself sitting down in the middle of the floor and trying to untangle lights! Shudder!!!! It's almost a medieval torture having to do that.

Hope all have a prosperous and happy new year. Here's hoping 2007 is better than 2006.

Comments

Popular Posts