Move pushed back

Briefly, I won't be moving to MV for another couple months so I can stay in my little office for another couple months or so.  HURRAH!  I got the call Thursday that it has been pushed back.  Didn't want to sound too excited about that over the phone so I did a happy dance after I hung up with the boss lady.  I don't have to start packing up yet.  Not that there's alot but I do have a few things to personalize my space there.

Cut out another purse today and got the pattern pieces cut apart for a robe I plan on making.  I need a lighter weight robe since my fleece one is too darn hot most of the time.  I've had a gold satin sheet in my fabric stash for a couple years just begging for something.  Well, I figured it out.  I'll make a robe out of it and since it is a king-size one I'll have enough left over I'm sure to make a nightgown to match.  Wow, I'll look so coordinated!  Whatever will I do?  I'm so used to looking shleppy and comfortable but definitely NOT coordinated.  May even do some machine embroidery on it.  We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts