I'm losing my window and some flexibility!

Ran a couple quick errands this morning and since the deluge quit and dried out a bit I stopped to pick our pumpkin with grand intentions of putting it on the porch till we carved it.  I rolled it out of the garden!  It was too heavy for me to lift!  It's a bit bigger than I thought too.  I couldn't get my arms around its circumference.  Then, since I was wearing my hiking boots anyway I proceeded to dig up the tomato plants, the pumpkin vines, and several weeds to put on the compost pile.  Still have the south garden plot to do but I  opted to rake leaves instead to add to the pile.  We have a large compost pile that I will need to turn if D doesn't get out there this week and do.  He keeps saying he likes to dig since it alleviates his back pain for a brief period of time.  I think it's the increased blood flow personally but who knows.

Got the word Friday at a staff meeting that I will be moved into the hospital here in town from where I've been the last two years in the Sedro Woolley office.  I'll be sharing the room with 3 other women.  Big change from working alone for 2 years.  And woe be to me it doesn't have a window.  Darn.  I really got spoiled there.  I move after she gets a new person hired to take over scanning, then my coworker in Sedro will get my office and begin doing what I have been doing for that location.

I have grand intentions to walk or bike to work on decent days since I'll be so close to work.  Less wear and tear on the car.  We'll see, since I've got the road to hell already half paved with my previous good intentions! 

Comments

Popular Posts