How many days till all decorations are up?


I put the Xmas tree up tonight. DH and I pulled the decorations and tree out of the attic and I assembled the tree and put the lights on. Didn't put the ornaments on though. I need to chill for the rest of the night. We'll just have to step around the boxes of stuff in the kitchen till I can get the rest of the decorations up Saturday morning. Tomorrow night is an office Xmas party we'll be going to.

Been pondering putting lights on the house but frankly it's really COLD out there and by the time I get home from work its dark too. I haven't really felt up to wrassling the ladder around the place either. The smaller one is rickety but I can carry it. The longer one is too heavy. I have a hard time dragging it around and setting it up without it going over backwards behind me when I try to put it up.

Here's a picture of the table runner I mentioned in a previous post. Turned out rather pretty I think. I need to wash it before I give it, otherwise its ready. I may have enough green fabric to make 4 napkins too. We'll see.

There is snow forecast for tomorrow night and/or Saturday in the Seattle area. We may get some here too. We'll see. The air has been very dry here. Almost no frost on the windows in the morning. Little scraping in the morning...I like that. I don't seem to have it together enough for advance planning by warming the car up too much. Just a few minutes is all I seem to get around to.

9:00. Time to brush my teeth and get ready for bed.

Comments

Popular Posts