Furnace update

The furnace is still not fixed. The part is apparently not in, or no one has had time to come by and fix it. Who knows. We set up the kerosene heater in the basement. I fire it up for a few hours in the evenings after work. I have to say I'm getting tired of it not being fixed, but such is the state of affairs when we buy used things. Stuff like this happens. I really am looking forward to it working again, not only for the heat factor, but also the energy savings. The 3 electric heaters we have going in the house are making the meter whirl like crazy I'm sure.

DH dropped about $1000 yesterday on a new snowboard, bindings, and boots yesterday. We went in to look for new boots and bindings and walked away with a new board too. The technology has advanced so far in the last 7 years or so it's amazing. The new board he bought is faster, lighter, and will smooth out the chatter which causes fatigue. He's supposed to call me around lunch time to let me know how it's going. Hope he's having a blast.

I am stripping paint off the mirror frame so I can repaint it and get it back up in the bathroom. Another coat of paint on the door and the bathroom is done except for the window. May do it today also but I want to get something fun in also. Not just chores. It's a double-hung window that would be easier to do if it were out of the frame. Such excitement I lead huh?!

Comments

Popular Posts