Time to celebrate!

Oh, I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! You remember how DH has been reluctant to get rid of the blue truck but gave the okay several months ago to get rid of it? I couldn't until he got the stereo out of it. That FINALLY got done this weekend. I emailed Kars-4-Kids and they will be by tomorrow to take it. And this afternoon I fired up the old F-250, backed it into the driveway, and loaded it up the rest of the way with all the crap he got rid of in the basement a few weeks ago. It's all been piled in the driveway since that time gathering leaves, water, and dirt. Huzza! It's now at the dump! 500 pounds worth! I also had 2 dead car batteries I needed to turn in. I just got back from taking them to Schucks and now have a $6 voucher in my hot little hands for turning them in. I also took 2 large garbage bags of stuff this weekend to Goodwill. Purging can feel so, so, GOOD! Keep this up and there may be spare room in this house yet!

DH also finally got paid. Was overdue. Next up on the agenda -- pay bills. Such an exciting way to spend the rest of my evening. A necessary evil though. And to really get the fun meter pegged -- ironing. Yee Haw!

Comments

Popular Posts