May Day -- it's raining.


Happy May Day! Of course it's RAINING, but what do you expect here in the great northwest?! Thank goodness I got the lawn mowed yesterday. It took me 2 1/2 hours because I let it go 2 weeks and it was llllooooonnnggg! Looks like rain for the rest of the week. Bummer. I have studying to do so don't plan on spending much time blogging, just wanted to check in and post my May Day wish.

I've attached a picture of the hubbie riding a mechanical bull up at Mt. Baker. Damn camera phone. I got my finger in the shot. We went there over the weekend and took the lifts up and snowshoed down. I did a header off chair eight and belly flopped on the snow. It was hard-packed and knocked the wind out of me. I had sore ribs for a couple days too. What a clod! I am not graceful or athletic and that chair dismount made it very obvious! I laugh now when I think of it, but I was too breathless at the time to get a chuckle out of it.

Comments

Popular Posts