Tag, you're it.

Just another day in paradise. Our shed got tagged the other night. Kilz to the rescue. The only drawback is it has been too wet and cold to put the house color over the primer. Was hoping to do that this weekend but the weather doesn't look promising. Rats. We've avoided the tagging for several years. One morning a few years ago I went out to the car to warm it up and saw my shed tagged. I put primer on it and by the time I was ready to go to work I got the house color on. No one was the wiser and whoever tagged me probably had to really think to know if they had tagged me or not. I got it covered up bright and early in the morning. That is not to be this time.

This neighborhood has cleaned up over the last couple years so it came as a bit of a shock to see it in bold and bright green on my tan shed.

Made spaghetti tonight for this weekend. We're going to Shawn's house for the weekend to do some more chores there and chill out. I think I might make a breakfast casserole for .... breakfast. Duh. We'll see. I've been wanting to make that for some time but haven't.

Check out www.BnEmeats.com sometime. I went there while waiting for Daulton's flight to arrive and bought apple links and country bacon. We used to shop there for delicious meat when we lived in Des Moines. Can't find the fruit sausage links or country bacon anywhere else. Yum!!! They were out of blueberry links which is what I went there for so I settled for apple. I plan on having blueberry shipped one of these days.

Oh, I also went to Westlake center and wandered around the shopping district of Seattle before heading to the airport that day. I really suck as a shopper or even window shopper. I wandered around for about 1 hour. Did buy some stuff at Sephora but that was it. I SUCK! I used to do that for fun in my younger days. Got too bored this time.

Comments

Popular Posts