Uterine update!

Well, here's the update..I have a rather healthy polyp dangling in my uterus. I was assured that the hyperplasia was of not much concern. Polyp really isn't either but I will have what my husband called a dusting and cleaning (D&C actually) done next Wednesday to get the polyp out and stop the spotting between cycles. Whew. The only thing we're still waiting on is the biopsy taken of my cervix. Should be back tomorrow or Monday long before my scheduled procedure. They'll of course send the results of the D&C to pathology for testing as a matter of routine. So there.

On another totally changed topic, I tried one of those frozen slow cooker meals from the frozen foods dept. today. In a word....Yuck. Bland, boring, and weird textured. I'll eat it but won't repeat that again! Since that thing sucked, what will I make for dinner tomorrow? Hmmm. Any brilliant ideas that don't include tomato based products? DH can't do tomatoey things in the evening due to hiatal hernia. Acidic foods kill him.

I'm off to do the fun stuff I do in the evenings now like laundry, mop the kitchen, and vacuum. TTFN.

Comments

Popular Posts