Canoe adventures


It's gorgeous out this afternoon!!! We bought a canoe over the weekend but of course it rained the entire weekend so we never tried it out. Since it's so beautiful out today we may go get it wet this evening after D-man gets off work. It came with 3 paddles and a trolling motor. DH found it on Craig's list. We just needed to pick up PFD's and a battery for the motor.

Now, I've never canoed in my life, and paddled a row boat just once so it should be interesting, especially since yours truly is notoriously klutzy. Be prepared to hear of me falling in or some such thing.

I got up early and got the dreaded errands run bright and early this morning. Walmart is a breeze at 8:15 in the morning. Dare I say it? Pleasant to shop there. Got the grocery shopping done also. Gads I can really rack it up. Even sticking pretty closely to the list.

I've downloaded the forms to get a passport today. DH and I want to get them just because. I understand it is taking WEEKS to get them, but since we're not going anywhere any time soon it doesn't matter.

Oh, got the call. DH is off early. Better get ready to canoe. I'll let you know if I fall in.

Comments

Popular Posts