Me and Ace are like this 🤞

 Of course.  Can't get a task complete without a couple trips to the hardware store.  At least!  Went yesterday for one thing.  Then, this morning while fixing my bike seat I noticed it was missing a screw and rubber washer.  Fortunately they are open early so I was able to accomplish that before a bunch of old guys who come in there later decided I needed things mansplained.  Not that they all do that but there's always one.  And the one employee who, though helpful, over explains stuff as well. Oh, and I meant to pick up a new sink strainer.  Did not.  Forgot.  I need to learn to write that shite down!!!

My idea to can some green beans while waiting for peaches to become available?  Yeah, I decided to check my shelves downstairs before I headed to the farmers market.  I got a lot!! No need to can beans this year.  Clearly I don't eat them often enough living by myself.

 

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts