Yes, another skirt

Currently sewing this skirt....Charlie Stretch Woven Skirt - Sizes 12, 14, 16 - PDF sewing pattern for printing at home by Style Arc - Instant Download
It's going along quite smoothly.  I'm at the point of putting elastic in the waist...it's an unusual waist/elastic assembly so when I got mentally muddled last night reading the directions I stopped for the time being.  Will try again tonight.  It's a Style Arc pattern.  I wanted a jeans skirt without it being an actual jeans skirt.  No zipper. No button waist. Hope I get it finished and it fits okay come Jeans Friday.  If not there's always next week.

Working on the electrical stuff at home last weekend and will get it finished hopefully this weekend.  Fingers x'd it goes as smoothly as we think it will.

Last night I made green goddess dressing to go with the BLTA salad I made.  Surprisingly I've never had it before though I've seen the recipe for decades.  Now that I've had it I'm thinking "What was I thinking?!" waiting so long to try it.  Dang.  It was delish.

As for what else is going on?  Not much.  Oh, a piano teacher in the area has started throwing referrals my way.  She has known of me since the beginning, and met me back in the day but I didn't measure up or something.  But now I'm getting business from her.  Thank goodness.  I appreciate the referrals.

Other than the above not much else happening.  Just thought I'd drop an update while the getting was good.

Comments

Popular Posts