What to do today?

What to do today???  I have weeding that desperately needs done, I want to power wash the house, yet the Deming Log Show is on this weekend.  Gates open at 10.  I'm kinda wishy washy about it.  Maybe I'll feel better once I accomplish something instead of sitting here on the computer while the news is on.  Nah.  Probably not. 

Sewing Sunday is tomorrow though.  Looking forward to doing that.  Loaded my embroidery card with the cat toy pattern as well as another design so I'll be doing that, as well as doing an FBA on a pattern that has princess seams.  AUGH!  Haven't done that before.  Hope it goes well.  Figure I can do that while the machine is embroidering.  I also want to finish a tote bag I have 2/3 finished.

I'll snap a picture when its done and post it.  Love the zombie fish I embroidered on the pocket.  I know, I still love anything zombie. 

Comments

Popular Posts