What a stellar weekend! Sunshine as far as the eye can see

Been a good weekend.  Got some stuff brought back down to MV from the hangar in Concrete, got a wee bit of yard work done, the house cleaned, bedding changed, ironing done, and still time to make a sleeveless top today for work.  It mystified me though as it's partially lined with a weird sewing sequence that just didn't work so I made up my own method.  Not quite as polished looking as I'd like, but thumbs up in that it fits just fine and will work for work with leggings, jeggings, or a slim skirt.  So yay.  I must get a pair or 3 of shorts/capris banged out for my trip to Idaho tho.  My summer wear is pretty slim since I've put some weight back on.  Sigh.  Seems like since I hit 51 my metabolism has not just slowed, but I think come to a screeching halt and it takes nothing to add weight.  Gah! 

The weather is stellar this weekend and more to come during the week.  I have a sewing day scheduled this next weekend but not sure if it's Saturday or Sunday.  Gotta check with my buddy to see when we booked it.

It's also going to be the Deming Logging Show next weekend and I'd like to go for a day there.  Again which day depends on which one is my sewing weekend.

Oh, and saw Mad Max.  GREAT MOVIE.  Especially since I'm a huge fan of the originals.  Just my armchair recommendation if anyone is into the Road Warrior trilogies.



Comments

Popular Posts