New tricks for this old dog.

First week at the new job - done.  I did much better doing "rounds" today.  Only made 2 wrong turns so it's starting to make sense.  The computer program, one of three I must learn, is coming along well.  It has some glitches and shuts down sporadically.  The guru of it is coming back the middle of next month and everyone is waiting with anticipation so all those glitches will be gone.

Most likely the upcoming week is when I'll get put on the phones.  Not looking forward to that part.  It looks like I'll be on the phone much more than it was advertised.  Sigh.  Oh well.  I'm there now and not much to be done about it.  For now at least.

Learning something new is making me tired.  My brain needed the challenge I think.  Also, I have been walking to/fm work every day but Monday when it rained heavily all day long.  And it's improving my sleep again.  I was sleeping pretty well when I was walking before, then when it started getting dark earlier I quit walking since it was down by Walmart in a sketchy area.  My sleep quality went down because of lack of exercise.  It's on the upswing again now since I'm walking to my new job in a better area. 

Connie has given me a bunch of feed sacks to make aprons and totes.  I've made a couple but want to get on it again perhaps this weekend.  Hope to sell those at next years craft fair.


Comments

Popular Posts