Brief update and hello

Howdy!  Almost done with wall hanging.  Frankly looking forward to being finished so i can sew the linen dress and get the summer dress muslin fitted and cut out.  It's the last day of the month-long tulip festival.  I came to the library to return videos and get online for a bit.  Parking is a bear since the library is downtown.  Ugh.  Anyhoo, I will finish up here on the computer and then go try to pick out videos.  I'm starving and it's lunchtime too so that doesn't help any as I still have to try to walk to the quilt store for a backing material and binding for the wall hanging.  Maybe I'll wait, or go to Joanne's though I really don't like their fabric as a rule.

Guess I should get out of here and head to the store.  Just....ugh.  Stalling, but I'm getting hungry so better go.  More later, hopefully with pix.




Comments

Popular Posts