We went out to eat for a change!

D had gathered all the metal around here and sold it to the recycler this morning so we stopped at a vietnamese restaurant in B'ham.  We haven't been out to eat in....a year or more so it was a real treat and we kept it under 20 bucks!  I had a small bowl of chicken asparagus soup and he had something I can't pronounce.  Oh, and a Vietnamese coffee.  It was all delicious. 

Tomorrow it is back to the grind stone for me.  The break was nice though and enjoyed laying in bed an extra hour.  Didn't really sleep in but relaxing was delicious.  Oh, after my tuning on Saturday I stopped at a local consignment store and bought 2 pr pants for work and a sweater shrug.  Woo Hoo!  I sure am glad I've lost weight because the amount of cute clothes in my new size is huge!  Saw lots I liked but only had enough extra $$ for a couple pr of pants.  That's what I needed the most.  Got them for less than new ones at Wally World.  And dressier too. 

Got a blouse pattern traced out this weekend, the deco vibe blouse from Hot Patterns.




I plan on making the 3/4 length sleeve version in a raspberry fabric I picked up about a month ago.  I've really not sewn with their patterns before though I also have a skirt pattern from a couple years ago I haven't used yet.  I really am loving the indie pattern companies I've tripped across.  Another one is Colette Patterns.  Want to try hers too.  I like a couple of her dresses and a blouse.  One day, one day.

Comments

Popular Posts