I can see brightly now

Moving day. Not a big move, just put our desk computer in the bedroom and will get rid of the big computer desk in the living room so I can move my sewing machine & serger into that corner of the living room. That way I can still visit with my husband and not feel as if I'm demoted to the dark sewing room in the basement. I even got all the computer cables hooked up correctly, or at least I think I did. Everything is working so far.

Next on the agenda is getting my sewing table and machines moved. Actually this is kinda nice! I'm sitting here by the windows typing. I can see part of the back yard and into the front yard. Hmmm. Enough for now. I must get back to moving stuff around and cleaning the dust rhinos I've found since moving all the computer stuff outta the living room.

Comments

Popular Posts