Just an update

Just sat down to get on Quicken to work on accounting. Year end tax time accounting actually. Still waiting for a W2 from Daulton's previous job. Better get here pretty soon as I'm about ready to start doing our taxes.

Over the weekend I bought a Pfaff 2134 sewing/embroidery machine. I hope to get to my sewing area this evening and try the embroidery unit. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Speaking of sewing here's a picture of the knit top I was working on not long ago:
Hope it comes through. Blogger is taking quite a while to upload it. I think it turned out pretty cute. Thinking about making another soon.



Better get to the accounting before the will disappears.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice job, Cudi! I dig the Pucci-ish pattern. And congrats again on your new Pfaff acquisition. :)

Popular Posts