Elko trip etc.

 Happy November.  Time sure has sped by.  It's November, Tuesday voting day (which I did already), and I had my Moderna booster yesterday.  I stayed home today as I had a 2 degree fever, a headache, and am so very tired.  Still WAY better than getting the actual full-blown virus.  Gah.

Over the last couple of months I sewed a blouse, a coral t-shirt, cut down the rambling rose to the ground, and have begun working on my Christmas panel I started LAST year.  I also have another blouse cut out and started.  My goal is to whittle down my fabric stash as part of my long-term efforts to streamline my life and possessions.

My cousins sent me some pix of the paternal side of the family, several of which I'd never seen before.  Pretty cool.  I need to get together with my bro and see if he'd like any of them.  I also must scan them into the cloud so I will always have them.

I spent 10 days in September on a road trip to Nevada with my BFF to see our childhood friend that lives in Elko.  It was a fun trip and I believe Donna and I travel well together.  She is definitely more of a daredevil than me tho.  I knew this, but not to what degree.  It was quite an adventure and free flowing as we wanted to avoid major highways, do side roads, stay on BLM land etc, and monitored our routes based on the smoke maps each day.  

My head is beginning to pound again, so until next time....


Comments

Popular Posts