Turkey day, or in our case, chicken day. (It's smaller)

Well now THAT's interesting!  I misread the clock.  It was only 10:30 am, not 11:30.  I broke out the rum and laced my glass of eggnog while I set the table and preheated the oven.  Then I walked into another room, looked at the clock there and boy was I off.  Guess it's gonna be one of those kind of days.  On the upside, the table is set, chicken breasts are prepped and ready to roast, and the oven is preheated.  I even set out the good crystal wine glasses after washing them.  What causes that film that gets on them sitting in the cupboard anyway?!

Did I tell you I finished another Harrison shirt?  I need to go back down a size I think and go up a cup size.  Damn.  I wear it anyway even though it's a bit big in the shoulders.  Not enough to really be THAT noticeable. 

Next up is the coat I cut out a while ago.  Got it interfaced and ready to start sewing but feeling intimidated all of a sudden.  Shouldn't because it's all techniques I've pretty much done before.  Welt pockets though....I need to Youtube that.  I need visuals.  The directions are not clear to my brain.

After that I'm gonna break out the Moneta knit dress pattern from Colette.  I got the fabric.  Just need to trace and cut out.Image result for moneta dress 

Tomorrow I'm taking a drive to Concrete to check out a piano the Community Hall got for free.  He wants me to look it over and see if it's worth working on.  Says the keyboard has some problems.  Uh Oh.  We'll see.  Gonna make a day of it and sightsee by driving scenic routes afterwards checking out the wilderness.  Taking a page from REI for black friday instead of the wilds of the shopping centers.

TO the few that read this blog now and then, happy thanksgiving.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Judi, I always enjoy your blog messages! Please continue with them.

Popular Posts