Fitting issues.. still, or maybe it's again.

Fitting issues and my denial of my size.  Actually made a 14 shirt and it fits in the shoulder, the bust, but needs to be graded out for the hips.  And the upper arms.  GAH!  However, I think it's the best drafted pattern I've ever used.  It's the Cashmerette Harrison Shirt.  Everything went together so smoothly.  Just had a slight bit of trouble on the collar stand but I think with better fabric that'll remedy.  All notches lined up, there was no fiddling with the princess seams.  Just....well done! 

Let's see, I am going sewing again with my friend on the 9th I think it is.  I've got the craft fair coming up so I need to get a few things done for that.  Already have some, but will need to pad out my supply.  I also did some lace leaves today on the embroidery machine.  Want to make a fall wall hanging to decorate my cubicle.  And i need more halloween wall hangings since a coworker bought mine off me last year.  Sigh.  I got lost in the Urban Threads website looking at cool stuff I'd love to do.

Not much else happening.  Still waiting to hear from the bank.  Good gawd, how long does it have to take?!?  I know I'm refinancing which I suppose would take longer than just enough for the roof loan, but still.  I've been paying them for the last 15 years every freaking month.  What's the holdup?!  Next they'll be asking for my blood type.



Comments

Popular Posts