wrap dress motivation needed! Send it my way

What was I thinking?  I signed up for a sew along....and already it's epic fail.  Just can't buckle down and focus after work to get it going!  I traced the pattern out some time ago, prewashed the fabric, and that's as far as I got.  The woman spearheading the sew along has already done one wrap dress.  Crikey.  All right, to cut myself some slack, she's an independent fabric seller online and sewing is her business.  Still, you'd think I'd have at least cut mine out!!!!

I've done a couple more Xmas decorations for the craft fair in November but that was pretty much just monitoring my embroidery machine to fix any broken threads or be there to change thread when there was a color change.  Not much concentrating required there!

Hmmm.  Now that I've publicly shamed myself, I feel motivated to at least drag everything out and possibly cut it out in the next couple evenings. 

Comments

Popular Posts