Just....blah

Work is keeping me busy.  Had a little issue with some coworkers this week but I'll get over it.  They are just being their young, self absorbed selves.  This week I'll be tuning after work during the last half of the week, and the church got the funding so I'll be rebuilding a grand action over the next month.  Huzzah!

My sewing has been abysmal.  I got the pencil skirt cut out and the side seams done but there it sits.  I have to do the waistband, invisible zipper, and the weird hem.  Hot Patterns just has a different way of hemming skirts and frankly I just struggle with it.  Why I don't know.  Just does not compute!  Perhaps I should stick with blouses from them and bypass skirts. 

My Machen-Machen bag was a big success with Sherry.  She loved it and she said she'd like one, so I am going to make one for her.  She has quite a button collection so I think I'll let her pick out her own decorative button accents for it.  May even drum up some embroidery design for her on an inner pocket or something.

The DH has been up working on his canoe and the verdict is he's doing a fabulous job and it'll be beautiful when it's done.  He's also doing some rewiring while he's up there as he has energy. 

Guess I better get home.  It's getting late and I haven't had dinner yet because I did a last minute service call before heading here to use the internet.

Comments

Popular Posts