It's all about the time pressure for me

I voted.  It was at 5:00 in the morning since I had insomnia and I...wait for it....procrastinated till the last day but I got it done and turned in by 7:00 am at the drop in Sedro Woolley on my way to work.  Whew!  Is it just me or do the voters pamphlets need crib notes on the legal writing of referendums?  I can get them figured out but for cripes sake!!!! 

From all I have heard and read about the political advertising this term I think I'm glad I don't have cable TV and I listen to NPR.  Both are void of any political or otherwise commercials.  I was not swayed by any of it.  The only thing I had were the endless flyers people and parties sent out.

Speaking of procrastinating, I waited so long to change the heading picture on this blog it's now in season again!  Is that bad or what?!  I also recently finished a purse I had on a project box since LAST FALL! See above. I am becoming the high priestess of procrastination!  It's always been a foible of mine but seems to be getting worse!

Next up on my sewing project pile is a skirt.  I ordered the pattern a while ago and I need to make a muslin and fit it.  My least favorite part as I have limited experience modifying patterns to fit.  Still, I must jump into the fray and give it a go.  It's a skirt for gosh sake.  Not as difficult to make fit as pants! And YouTube!  I recently discovered the sewing how-to's posted there.  COOL!!!

Another project is a "Poe" purse.  Hopefully in the next month or so I'll have pix to post.  As yet it is still a concept in my mind.  I have fabric and the plan.  It just needs to be implemented.

There's a new blouse pattern I want to get into also but it requires the muslin process also....sigh.  I miss the days of my youth when I could sew a pattern pretty much out of the package and it would fit.

Comments

Popular Posts