Mr. Green Jeans

I got that shirt done for the 4th of July.  Turned out pretty cool if I do say so myself.  I really like the designs at Urban Threads.  Very cool.  I'm not a cutesy person and most of their designs are not cutesy.  Some are but with an edge.

DH has been about a month with his CPAP machine.  He's adjusting but it's not easy having that thing on ones face all night. 

All the  paperwork is now in my name for the business.  Next up, last year's tax return.  The bookkeeper got all the paperwork caught up and has turned it in to the accountant.  Lovely.

The garden is crazy.  I've canned several batches of pickled beets.  We have a crazy amount still left out there!  I also must make pesto from the basil that has exploded.  We have been eating salads from the lettuce we grew along with the cilantro and carrots.  Yum!  I see fruit on the tomato plants.  Looking forward to that too! My husband the farmer!

I took pictures of the beets I canned with the intention of changing the above header picture...if I procrastinate any more I won't have to worry about it as it will be winter again!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts